PACKING FOR YOUR TREATMENT
In order to provide you the safest and smoothest transition to your private treatment experience at Scottsdale Detox Center, we have defined those items to bring and not to bring.
Please know, however, that this list is not exhaustive and we encourage you to contact your Admission Coordinator for any questions.
- Loose, comfortable clothing
- A light sweater or long sleeves (as it can get chilly in the facility or during the process)
- We have laundry if necessary, so you will not need to bring many items, enough for your stay ie: 3-5 or 5-7 depending, usually a carry on will suffice (this is different if they are going straight to residential, they generally will have you bring much more)
- All of your prescriptions in the original bottles including supplements/vitamins (if you have any extra substances left over that you want us destroy, you can bring them in)
- Drivers License or Photo ID
- Insurance Card (if applicable)
- You can bring your own personal hygiene items (any that contain alcohol will be secured and we will let you use them then re-secure). However, we have quality toiletries if you would like to use ours
- You may bring your cell phone, tablet, iPad etc. but they need to be charged at the charging station in the nurses area unless you have a small 6”-8” cord
- If you are a smoker, please make sure you bring in un-opened packages of cigarettes, same with the Vape and Juul…. un-opened juice and cartridges
- NO weapons, alcohol, or paraphernalia
Questions? Call us at 480-646-7660 or toll free at 844-724-6931